Defensive Shotgun Training. This Intermediate Level course includes a lecture, interactive discussions and training on: Firearms Safety, the Use of Force, the Proper Use of Cover, Tactical & Defensive Shooting Techniques and the Defensive Mindset. This Class is conducted from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and is moderately physically demanding.
Eight seats available in each class.
- The NRA Basic Shotgun Course or equivalent shotgun training/experience. All Students must possess a complete understanding of Firearms Safety, the operation & maintenance of their shotgun.
- One 12 or 20 gauge pump action or semi auto shotgun with a sling, shoulder stock, in good working order, cleaned & lubricated.
- 150 Shotgun shells #7.5 or #8 shot low brass,
- 25 Shotgun shells # 00 Buck & #4 high brass & 5 slugs.
- Eye & Ear protection, belt rigged shell pouch and/or bandolier
Next Class - Notify List - 9:00 AM
Sign up for our Notify List