This is an Advanced Level Course which includes a lecture, interactive discussions and training on: Firearms Safety, the Legal Use of Force, Defensive Shooting Techniques In and Around a Vehicle and the Defensive Mindset.
This Class is conducted from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Students will need 500 rounds of factory loaded, standard pressure, FMJ ammunition. This class is moderately physically demanding. Eight seats available in each class.
- The NRA BP Course and a Higher Level Documented Handgun Training Course (No Exceptions).
- All Students must have a Complete Understanding of:
- Firearms Safety, the operation & maintenance of their handgun
- Possess Intermediate to High Level Marksmanship skills.
- Required Equipment:
- Valid NYS Pistol Permit,
- Mid to full size center fire handgun registered on your NYS Pistol Permit.
- A kydex or leather non collapsible holster(strong side and belt mounted).
Pistol Permit Required
US2A Tactical Handgun/Vehicle Training
Next Class - Notify List - 8:30 AM
Sign up for our Notify List